UKPSC Uttrakhand Jail Warden Recruitment 2022 | Apply online for 238 Posts | Advertisement Details
UKPSC Jail warden Recruitment 2022: Educated and eligible candidates of India who are preparing for government jobs, it is informed that the advertisement for Jail Warden Recruitment 2022 has been issued by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, here is the information related to this advertisement: How to apply form For UKPSC Jail Warden Recruitment 2022?, the details of last date of application, apply link etc. are given below
According to the advertisement released by UKPSC, a total of 238 posts will be recruited for Jail Warden, you can apply for this recruitment from 15 November to 05 December, apart from this here are some links with the help of which you can apply. And you can also go to its official website, along with this you can also see the advertisement issued by UKPSC.
UKPSC Jail Warden Recruitment Basic Details
|Organization Name||UKPSC ( Uttrakhand public service commission )|
|Post name||UKPSC Jail warden|
|Admit Card||Before exam|
Fee Details for jail warden Recruitment 2022
Age limits for jail warden vacancy 2022
|Minimum Age : 21 Years|
|Maximum Age : 35 Years|
|Age Relaxation Extra As Per UKPSC Jail warden Recruitment 2022 Rules.|
Qualification Details for jail warden male & female candidates
|Jail warden male & female||10+2 intermediate Exam passed in any Recognized board in india|
Knowledge of hindi language.
more info. please read the notification
Vacancy Details for Ukpsc jail warden all posts.
|Jail Warder (Male)||214 (UR-113, SC-41, ST-8, OBC-30, EWS-22)||12th Pass|
|Jail Warder (Female)||24 (UR-12, SC-5, ST-1, OBC-4, EWS-2)||12th Pass|
Required Documents for jail warden vacancy 2022
|1||Email id & Mobile no|
|2||Aadhar Card / Other id|
|5||Passport size photo.|
Apply Online for Uttarakhand Jail Warder
The aspirants who are eligible for the post of Jail Warder in Uttrakhand will have to fill out and submit the application form before 5 December 2022. The candidates will have to check all the important steps before applying for the recruitment so that they are able to submit the form correctly and further get shortlisted for Recruitment of 238 vacant posts of Jail Warder in the state of Uttarakhand:
- Open the official portal of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission at psc.uk.gov.in.
- On the Home page of the website, head to the section Announcements.
- Tap on the option of Read More to open up all the latest news and notices.
- Tap on the link for 2022-11-14 Jail Warders Exam -2022 — Notification, Advertisement, Syllabus and Online Application ( Recruitment Notifications ).
- All the respective detail pertaining to the recruitment will be listed on the screen.
- Under the section of Advertisement check for Jail Warders Exam 2022.
- Under the column of Link to Apply, tap on the box of Click Here for the Recruitment.
- The Online Application Portal of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the link Click Here to Apply for the Online Application of Jail Warders Exam-2022.
- Instructions for filling up Online Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Read all the details carefully and tap on the Apply Now button.
- Enter the Basic Information of the Candidate, such as Personal Information, Nationality, Required Eligibility, Domicile Details, Category/ Sub Category Reservation Details, Contact Details, Present Address, Permanent Address, and Login Details.
- Tap on the option of Continue to head on to the section of Educational and Other Details.
- Nextly, Upload Photo and Signature of the Candidate in the formats required in the application form. You can also choose to go through the procedure of Photo/ Signature Cropping (If Required).
- The candidates must carefully have the Final Review of the application form and then proceed to Submit it.
- Once submitted successfully, the candidates must Print the application form for reference and convenience in the future.
Physical test Details for UKPSC Jail warden Recruitment 2022
|Race||03 km in 20 min||02 km in 15 min|
|Height||165 cm for GEN/OBC, 157.5 for SC, ST & Hill Areas 160 cm||152 cm for Gen/OBC & SC, ST OR Hill Areas 147 cm|
|Chest||78.8-83.8 for Gen/Obc & ST/SC/Hill Areas 76.3-81.3||–|
|Weight||55 kg||45 kg|
Uttarakhand Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Physical (PET)
- written exam
- Physical Test
- Documents verification
Important Links (महत्वपूर्ण लिंक)
|Download Official Notification|
|SSC GD 2021 Final Merit List Download||Click Here|
|Ladli Laxmi Yojna Online Apply||Click Here|
|More Latest Updates||Click Here|
|Join Telegram For More Updates||Join Telegram|
|Pariksha Ki Taiyari Online||Click Here|
|Join Youtube For Details||Click Here|
|Download Official Application||Click Here|
Also Read This Posts
What is the last date to apply for the 238 vacant posts of Jail Warder in Uttarakhand?
The deadline for the application of 238 vacant posts of Jail Warders in Uttarakhand is 5 December 2022 by 11:59 PM.
Where can I apply for the 2022 Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment of Jail Warder?
The candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment of Jail Warder as per the latest notification by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission can do so easily by filling out and submitting the online application form at the official portal of UKPSC at psc.uk.gov.in.